Dream to reach Indians all over the world

Google

Friday, December 21, 2007

Health Tips



Everyone needs Aloe Vera! Whether you need it to stop the pain, prevent the pain, or just stay healthy; Aloe Vera is the key. Aloe Vera helps our bodies function properly and heal faster. As we age our bodies begin to slow down and fall apart. This is why twenty year olds can stay up all night and eat whatever they want and feel no effects. Their bodies are functioning at their full potential. Aloe Vera is the way to bring our bodies back to that point. The truth is you can eat well and take your vitamins till you are blue in the face, but if your body is not working to it's full potential you will not benefit from all your hard work. Many people who started using Aloe Vera in their 30's have reported that now in their 50's and 60's, still look and feel younger than ever. People who started using Aloe Vera at a later age wish they would have discovered them earlier. They could have avoided years of crippling pain. It's never too late to start feeling and looking healthier. By drinking Aloe Vera you will find yourself no longer experiencing the aches and pains of aging, and you may prevent many ailments that come at older age such as arthritis. For those already battling these ailments, this is the answer to pain free days. From 6 to 60, Aloe Vera should be apart of your life and diet for a better tomorrow



"I would suggest for people with arthritis to try Aloe Vera Capsules or gel"

Rajesh Tiwari , Agra , Uttar Pradesh .


"Since I started taking these, my asthma is much improved so much so that I haven't had to take any epinephrine shots. Previously for a whole year I was having to take shots nearly every day and I didn't dare leave the house without the medication in my purse."

Seema Chopra , Houston, Texas

"For the benefit of your readers with Hiatus Hernia problems I am writing you. The pain was so bad I had to stop continually to ease the pain and to get my breath when walking, swimming, or any activity. I followed all the instructions from the hospital but suffered with almost any thing I did or ate. About four months ago I decided if this hernia and area was inflamed why not drink Aloe Vera Juice to heal it. My husband and I could not believe the difference it made immediately. I walked a half mile up a grade on our two mile walk, walking faster than my husband, never stopping and no pain. It felt so good to feel good, I am very thankful to your product and to God for finally feeling good."

Geraldine Schrock, Lake Genera, Florida

"Not only has it helped my gout, also, since taking Aloe Vera, I have had no digestive problems."

Ravi Khanna , New Delhi

"I have been using your Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel for many years everyday. It has saved me from gall bladder surgery. It makes me feel better and makes my organs function properly. Please don't ever stop making your products."

Shirley Smith, Houston, Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home